This privacy notice discloses the privacy policies and practices for SmartCool Systems USA Inc. (“SmartCool” or the “Company”) and in particular for our website: https://www.ecohome.cool. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- what information we collect;
- with whom it is shared;
- how it can be corrected;
- how it is secured;
- how policy changes will be communicated; and
- how to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information that we obtain when you search our website to obtain information about our products and services or when you actually engage with us to purchase our products or to arrange for installation or other services. When you do we will ask for such personal information as may be required. This may include such information as your name, email address, telephone number, credit card or other financial information.
- We use this data to recognize your device and provide you with a personalized experience on our websites.
- We also use the data to serve targeted ads from Google, Facebook, Bing, and other third-party vendors.
- Our third-party advertising partners use this data to track your prior visits to our websites and elsewhere on the Internet in order to serve you targeted ads. For more information about targeted or behavioral advertising, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising.
- Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our website.
While we use data collected by some of our business associates to identify potential customers, we do not track them across these third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. Accordingly, our website does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. You may, however, control such tracking through the third-party sites.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
While we may use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job such as billing or customer service are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment
By using our website you consent to us using your private information in the manner described.
If you no longer want to receive promotional materials from us based upon your personal information, going forward, you may opt out of receiving such marketing related messages by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Effective Date: May 1st, 2018.